Beyoncé has announced her first tour since 2018 — and while fans are thrilled, some of her former dancers might be sweating.
“With a world tour comes a whole new staff and that includes the dancers, bandmates and backup singers. It’s out with the old and in with the new,” pointed out one insider.
“Her last tour was the ‘On The Run Tour II’ back in 2018 with Jay-Z. So she will be sure to deliver– but with a new tour comes a brand new staff so she has been auditioning a whole new team.”
The diva’s “Renaissance” tour will kick off its North American leg on July 8 in Toronto, we previously reported, with subsequent stops in US cities including Chicago, New York City, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Houston and New Orleans, among others..
“The old dancers are free to audition once again to regain their spots but Beyoncé will be more open to fresh new young talent taking on the reigns,” said an entrainment source.
“She is looking for young women and men — and also a few new band members as well — to take on the new positions on her team.”
The 41-year-old icon and mother of three made the world tour announcement via Instagram on Wednesday. The full itinerary is available on the “Crazy In Love” singer’s official website along with ticket information.
Page Six exclusively revealed in September 2022 that Beyoncé was planning to take her critically acclaimed dance album on the road. A source told us at the time that the 28-time Grammy winner was booking stadiums around the world for her first tour since her and her husband Jay-Z’s “On the Run II” shows in 2018.